The Most Weirdest Cars

Hey, there! Recently I keep stumbling on to quite weird things while going trough internet. It amazed me how much strange, interesting stuff there is, so I decided to share.

The first thing I would like to share is the most weirdest cars! It is amazing how one can think of something like car that looks like an old telephone, is made using bath tubs or with old cameras glued all over it.




Hey, cat lovers! How about a car that looks like an enormous pink bubble gum cat on the wheels? In fact, this one looks a bit scared...



... or car that looks like it had just eaten a human and it is looking for more?













I am pretty big fan of good old classic rock, so on one side I think that this next car is pretty awesome, but really? Is it the right way to express your taste in music? It can really scare some kinds on the streets, huh?


So maybe this would be much better and more appropriate way of expressing your taste in music and most likely avoid your neighbors crossing the street when they see you coming.


Next couple exemplars I think is great only for perfect summer days, but still... they are quite strange. 


The next one I kind of like, because I am into old cameras, but I am not sure if I would like to drive in one. 







This one is quite old, but still it does fall into list of weird cars.










And there are more funny, weird, strange and unique cars and these are just a small part of all of them, but these for one reason or another caught my eye.


















 So this is the end of my list of most weirdest cars. Hope you enjoyed it and see you soon.

Next post - Most Weirdest Tribes!

No comments:

Post a Comment